- Ben Kennedy, NASCAR’s Senior Vice President, Racing Development and Strategy, just announced on social media that NASCAR will open the LA Memorial Coliseum gates to the public free of charge on Saturday, Feb. 3. (CLICK HERE TO SEE THE POST / CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO)
- NASCAR wasn’t initially planning to open the gates to Saturday’s preliminary activities, but reversed course after listening to feedback from fans.
- This move allows fans to witness all of the preliminary practice, qualifying and heat races that will set the stage for the historic NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Mexico Series doubleheader at the Coliseum on Sunday, Feb. 4.
- That Feb. 4 doubleheader begins with the NASCAR Mexico Series’ King Taco La Batalla en El Coliseo at 1:30 p.m. and concludes with the third annual Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum at 5 p.m. The event also includes performances by MGK and Dillon Francis, as NASCAR begins its season on the temporary, quarter-mile asphalt track nestled inside the iconic LA Memorial Coliseum.
- Fans are encouraged to get their tickets now while supplies last at www.nascarclash.com.
January 18, 2024